Call for Abstracts
Due to a high demand, the abstract submission deadline has been extended until December 28th, 2016.
Submit your abstract now
The Conference Organizers welcome the submission of abstracts
for Oral, Poster (ePosters) or Video presentation.
-Diagnosis of Urolithiasis
-Medical treatmet & prophylaxis of Urolothiasis
-Metabolic Stone Treatment
Submission procedure & instructions:
- Abstracts should be submitted online only, through the Conference website. The first step is to login in the system, by entering your contact details and creating your personal username and password. These login details will allow you access to your Personal Page, through which you may also register for the Conference.
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
- Abstract text must be a maximum of 400 words, not including the title and authors and affiliations list.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the authors, if the abstract is accepted.
- Deadline for abstract submission is December 28th , 2016.
- The presenting author of each abstract must be registered for the Conference and pay in advance the registration fees, The evaluation and acceptance of the abstract is conditional upon receiving this payment. Deadline for early bird registration: December 19th , 2016
- The fee is refundable though, if the abstract is. not accepted by the Organizing Committee. However, no refund will be granted in case of cancellation by the authors.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by e-mail by January 10th, 2016
For further information regarding abstract submission, please contact us at email@example.com